World Team Now' Overview of business units for our non-profit organization
"Team" is the model, to build in action and consciousness bringing together people around the world. Original plans for the long-term solutions to social and environmental issues will be submitted to be judged, and will be marketed through the media and in graduate schools internationally in the World Team Challenge (WTC), The WTC winner will be chosen by the Trinity Think Tank (TTT) composed of a broad perspective of various experts, coaches, scientists and philosophers who will unite, and further research and develop the winning plan. Once the plan is implemented, volunteers from the Team Volunteer Corps (TVC) will serve the mission and goal by committing several months of their life on location to the cause. The Platform Launching Alternative & New Energy & Technology (PLANET) will be built from the discovery of new solutions and continue to evolve incubating ideas and helping to license and patent ideas as a significant component of World Team Now.
- WTC winner with a plan/solution is selected by Think Tank (TTT)
- TTT researches and develops idea
- PLANET incubates, licenses and markets
- Idea is formatted for broadcast challenge "World Team" series
- Project's mission is furthered by the non-profit organization WTN
- WTN's volunteer corps implements the idea in the world continuously
Project's mission is furthered by the non-profit organization WTN
World Team Now will continue the causes featured in the World Team TV series to further solve the humanitarian and environmental topics brought to focus through World Team broadcast medium. The highlighted solutions in the broadcast will evolve with the help of a research team, experts, staff, donations, grants and international volunteers.
World Team Now will call people from around the world to action to demonstrate what is possible when we join together to serve humanity with compassion and preserve our world's natural resources.
Research and Development:
- Environmental and Social "hot-spots"
- The research team will identify major areas of concern and gather all relevant data to find solutions to world challenges: deforestation, desertification, global warming, ozone depletion, endangered species, overpopulation, world hunger, and nuclear, hazardous and toxic waste
- Sacred and Inspirational sites
- Raise public awareness in order to protect and preserve the culture and natural environment in the region
- Examples include: the Pyramids of Giza, Machu Picchu, Ankor Wat, and Lalibela Rock Churches etc.
- World Team Challenge (WTC)
- Inspire higher education by awarding the project that presents the most promising solution
- Ideas executed by the World Team Now
- Monetary reward as well as a job opportunity
- Motivate scientists to develop their ideas
- Think-Tank of Global Experts (TTT)
- Develop feasible, mutually beneficial, sustainable plans for solutions to the planet's greatest problems
- A platform for non-profit and non-governmental organizations to work together on issues
- Host conferences and seminars to provide a forum for teamwork
- Generate a network of experts to participate in panels and help judge the competition
- Team Volunteer Corps (TVC)
- Establish and run offices to continue the long term work highlighted in World Team
- Staff each office with local community members
- Establish a criteria for volunteers to serve for 9 months
- Platform Launching Alternative & New Technology & Energy (PLANET)
- Market, educate, and expose the off-the-grid technologies to the critical masses.
- Showcase modalities for alternative transportation and efficient sustainable and renewable devices
- Network of Global Members
- Create a non-exclusive membership, open to every human being with lifetime membership
World Team Now will become a source of employment and inspiration for locals in the community where the issues are tackled, and ultimately will work to find solutions that will help to make the world a better place.